RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA TREATMENT:
Identity: ARCA’s Data Protection Officer
Address: c / Arnau de Vilanova, 14. 08206 Sabadell (Barcelona)
Telephone: 0034 658385240 (Data Protection Officer)
The Data Protection Officer (hereinafter, the Provider) as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) and the State Organic Law 3 / 2018 of December 5 LOPD_GDD, relating to the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and other regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, technical and organizational, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of entered data.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
– Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with web users;
– Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, if the User has expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
– Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the User;
– Perform the services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User
– Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided and,
– Profiles and usability analysis will be carried out.
– The data of clients and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Low” at email@example.com
According to the LSSICE, the Provider does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that he will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to cancel his express consent to receive our communications. We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected is the corporate phone, company mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the medium in question.
TRANSFER AND/OR ASSIGNMENT OF DATA
the Provider does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the consent of the user.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be available to the provider at that time.
the Provider will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the user’s consent. The information you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on our servers.
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights before the Provider by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: «DATA PROTECTION: RIGHTS AFFECTED », And attaching a photocopy of your ID or any analogous means in law, as indicated by law.
• Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to treatment.
• Right of rectification or deletion: it allows correcting errors and modifying the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of cancellation: allows the data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
• Right of opposition: right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop it.
• Limitation of the treatment: it involves the marking of the personal data kept, in order to limit its future treatment.
• Data portability: provision of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
• Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the person in charge is the following:
– Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website
– Those included in the different forms provided on the website
Refusal to supply the mandatory data will make it impossible to meet the specific request in question. You declare that the information and data you provide us are accurate, current and truthful. Please, in case of modification, immediately communicate it so that the information in treatment is updated at all times and does not contain errors. If you contract the service / purchase the product through our website [LSSI_Web] we will ask you to provide us with information about you, including your name, contact details and information about a credit or debit card.
We inform you that the Provider may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers on social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of the Provider will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
The Provider will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of Social Networks allow. The publication of content is prohibited:
– That they are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out allegedly unlawful activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy on the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever content the Provider considers inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, the Provider reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by the Provider, and may send you information of interest.
In any case, if you submit personal information through the social network, the Provider will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user should consult the corresponding specific conditions if they want to know them. of the network in question.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
SUBSCRIPTION TO THE BLOG
In the event that the user subscribes to the blog, we inform you that the data provided will be processed to manage your subscription to the informative blog with update notice and that they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or total destruction of the same. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
PARTICIPATION IN FORUMS
PUBLICATION OF YOUR TESTIMONY
In the event that the user wants to publish their opinion on the web, we inform you that the data provided will be processed to meet the proposed suggestions, experiences or opinions regarding the products and / or services to be published on the website and thus be able to help to other users. The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or total destruction of the data. The witnesses will be published on our website. The only personal information to be published about the witness will be his name.
The Provider reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
In general, the relationships between the Provider and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derived or related conflicts. with its use the Courts of Barcelona.